dose valium express “Financial integrity is one of the most valuable commodities a ministry can have; that’s why we are committed to the rigorous standards set by the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Our membership in the ECFA helps donors recognize that every dollar we raise is thoughtfully and prayerfully invested in changing lives for Christ.
phentermine time release capsules Bill Glass, Founder
does adipex cause ed Invest in the Future
go to site By investing in this ministry, you are investing in changed lives. Whether giving to Champions for Life in general or to one of our specific ministry divisions or special projects, you are sowing seeds that the Lord will use to touch many people for eternity. Here are ways you may participate:
- xanax icindekiler One time gift: Contribute to us as God leads you. You may call the home office at 972-298-1101 to give by credit or debit card over the phone or give online using our secure donation form. Lisa Pritchett (ext. 7322) or Kathy Holliday (ext. 7323) will gladly assist you. If you prefer to mail a check, send it to PO Box 761101, Dallas, TX 75376.
- get link First Team Membership: First Team is a great way for you to have a powerful impact on ministry in your area. By joining go site click First Team, you make a commitment to regular giving to Bill Glass Champions for Life. These gifts support your region and make it possible to have a positive effect on your community in all areas of the ministry–Day of Champions and Weekend of Champions, Champions for Today, and Ring of Champions. New members receive a resource packet which includes a CD of Bill Glass’ core message, http://mutato.com/?sw=xanax-retard-effets-secondaires lorazepam side effects nhs The Power of a Father’s Blessing and a xanax ulotka pdf http://mcmahonandhill.com/?fe=xanax-1-mg-upjohn&dc4=81 First Team lapel pin and patch. You may safely have your gifts regularly charged to your credit card, automatically drafted from your bank account, or if you prefer, you may mail a check. Click here for our secure online pledge form. If you would like more information on the carisoprodol is it a narcotic http://greenbayblizzard.com/?br=carisoprodol-445&249=9b First Team program, please contact Roberta Edwards at email@example.com.
- enter Matching gifts: We believe in meeting challenges that require us to match a gift. Often these requests come from corporations and foundations that desire a commitment from our donors to give a large gift. So far, our record is perfect in meeting these challenges. We are always anxious to find new opportunities in this regard. For establishing this type of gift, please write or phone our headquarters or submit an e-mail inquiry.
- go to site Special non-cash gifts: Another method of support is by special gifts of property; a number of friends have chosen to support us by this means. Financial instruments (such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc.) or tangible items that the ministry needs (such as vehicles, computer equipment, etc.) are excellent ways to meet our needs and receive charitable tax benefits for yourself or your organization. Special IRS reporting requirements may apply. To make arrangements for this type of gift, please write or phone our headquarters or submit an e-mail inquiry.
- http://hospiceoflenawee.org/?rh=naproxeno-carisoprodol-dosage Workplace giving: Many companies set aside funds to support nonprofit charities. Your company may have a matching gift program that could multiply your gift to Champions for Life. You may be able to participate even if you are a retiree. In addition, many places of employment (including certain government agencies) conduct workplace charitable fund drives through which you might be able to give to us. Contact your employer to see if they have such programs. We will gladly assist with any paperwork required of us.
phentermine vs fastin xr http://triciaferrara.com/?yh=phentermine-medsafe&c06=1a Financial Integrity
Since 1989, Champions for Life has been an active member in good standing with the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA). The ECFA is an organization founded in 1979, comprising almost 900 charitable, religious and educational organizations that are qualified tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations.
http://kristendee.com/?tt=valium-and-magic-mushrooms source Tax Deductibility
Champions for Life is qualified as a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization by the Internal Revenue Service. As such, donors may deduct contributions to us as provided in section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code.
see url The ministry provides receipts for all donations. Because tax laws are complex, please consult your own tax or financial advisor for record-keeping requirements, special IRS forms and valuation guidelines non-cash giving.